Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can't get carpet attachment off vacuum hose

On 3/25/19 9:14 AM, wrote:

I use Google Groups and saw all the ancient parts, but I wasn't going
to wade through and read all of them to try to guess what the new poster
was replying to.

right GG is not the issue. We see all the old posts.

I think you're responding to Trader 4. Normally I'd see
something about
makolber.....................wrote
Then you would quote the relevant part of T4's post you're responding to
and write you're response. No need for a reader to wade through maybe
100 posts going back years and straying from one topic to the next.
I'm using Thunderbird newsreader on usenet with a MacBook Air.