Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Can't get carpet attachment off vacuum hose

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 25 Mar 2019 07:14:30 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I use Google Groups and saw all the ancient parts, but I wasn't going
to wade through and read all of them to try to guess what the new poster
was replying to.

right GG is not the issue. We see all the old posts.

And the OP takes none of the responsibility, and get this, says he
doesn't feel so grateful. Who was he grateful to in the first place,
whoever suggested the hair dryer, someone who did not dump on him, OR
usenet as a whole, when it was only 4 of us who had dumped on him?