Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Can't get carpet attachment off vacuum hose

On 3/23/2019 5:01 PM, wrote:
Wow, such sarcastic and nasty responses to my expression of gratitude. I found this page when I googled how to get off a stuck vacuum cleaner attachment. I used the hairdryer trick and happily it worked, but I don't feel so grateful after the nastiness expressed by the four responses. Sort yourselves out.

The problem is that google groups is posting a usenet thread on their
web site as if it is their own product. People who use usenet to view
newsgroups do not see ancient parts of ancient threads, so it is
accepted practice to quote relevant info in replies to old threads so
that readers can make sense of the conversation.