Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Can't get carpet attachment off vacuum hose

On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 22:28:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/23/2019 8:01 PM, wrote:
Wow, such sarcastic and nasty responses to my expression of gratitude.
I found this page when I googled how to get off a stuck vacuum cleaner attachment.
I used the hairdryer trick and happily it worked, but I don't feel so grateful
after the nastiness expressed by the four responses. Sort yourselves out.

How are we supposed to know what you are talking about when you left out
important information from a 19 year old post? Good chance the guy you
replied to is long gone or even dead.
Had you mentioned the hair dryer trick the first time it would have made
sense and possibly helped others. CONTEXT. It is important.

Ed .. Yo ! Ed ! .. you're replying to someone
who is replying to a 19 year old post - bad enough -
... but the post is about getting a vac attachment off !
.. the depths to whch we have sunk ..
.. and alas I'm hereby adding to the futility of it all.
Fie.
John T.