Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can't get carpet attachment off vacuum hose

On 3/23/2019 8:01 PM, wrote:
Wow, such sarcastic and nasty responses to my expression of gratitude. I found this page when I googled how to get off a stuck vacuum cleaner attachment. I used the hairdryer trick and happily it worked, but I don't feel so grateful after the nastiness expressed by the four responses. Sort yourselves out.

How are we supposed to know what you are talking about when you left out
important information from a 19 year old post? Good chance the guy you
replied to is long gone or even dead.

Had you mentioned the hair dryer trick the first time it would have made
sense and possibly helped others. CONTEXT. It is important.