Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Nuisance caller attempts increasing again

On 20/03/2019 13:02, Scott wrote:
On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:20:36 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

In message , Harry Bloomfield
writes
After the number of nuisance calls my phone system was blocking, fell
to almost no calls, there has been a sudden increase in their number in
the past few days. 10 such calls yesterday blocked, all supposedly from
different spoofed numbers.

They do like to waste their time.

Apparently my Internet service is compromised! Recorded announcement so
I suppose the only cost is the call charge.

I told them to fix it asap as I will be looking for compensation for
each day I am without service.

My wife got one the other day. He wanted to know how many blue lights
were on the router. "None. They're green" she replied. He rang off.

(actually the router _does_ have blue lights, but she must have looked
at the modem)

Andy