Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Nuisance caller attempts increasing again

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 09:06:54 +0000 (GMT+00:00), "Graham."
wrote:

Wrote in message:
Had a new one last night. Asking for me by full name. "I understand you have shares in XXXX (a large multinational Co)". "I am calling from a large USA company who wishes to take this company over."

Me: Please confirm in writing. Caller Hangs up.

Makes a change from BT, MS and the other usual scammers.

I've had the "Would you like to invest in fine wines" a couple of
times.

Never tried it but I'm told 'I'd like you to know that I'm not wearing
any knickers' works quite well.