Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nuisance caller attempts increasing again

Harry Bloomfield formulated on Wednesday :
After the number of nuisance calls my phone system was blocking, fell to
almost no calls, there has been a sudden increase in their number in the past
few days. 10 such calls yesterday blocked, all supposedly from different
spoofed numbers.

They do like to waste their time.

...and none of the calls at all, since the 19th. There were 10 calls
blocked, all from spoofed numbers and 8 of them presented different
numbers. The sudden rise and fall in the number, suggests to me that
all must have come from the same source and they were very keen to try
to get through :-)