Posted to sci.electronics.repair
J.B. Wood[_2_] J.B. Wood[_2_] is offline

Default Inverter Generator

On 3/20/19 9:35 PM, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 3/20/19 5:57 AM, J.B. Wood wrote:
I've been wondering what circuitry constitutes the time base
(what governs the 60 Hz AC output freq) in consumer inverter
generators (e.g. the Honda EU series)?

It would help if you gave us the model number.
https://powerequipment.honda.com/support/shop-manuals

Hello, and that's certainly reasonable but I was asking a specific
question related to the technology and my guess is that the correct
answer doesn't very that much between manufacturers. I have seen block
wiring diagrams online but not detailed, circuit board schematics.
Sincerely,

--
J. B. Wood e-mail: