Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 07:00:34 +1100, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

I've decided to implement a very agressive call-blocker which blocks
almost all unknown callers (i.e witheld, faked numbers etc). This has
taken a long time for me to decide, but I think the risk of missing
the odd legit call is worth it.

You might feel differently after someone you care about ends
up in the ER after a serious accident or medical emergency
and you only find out about it after they have died etc.

We've been through that a few weeks ago in an almost identical thread, and
now you KEEP repeating the same idiotic bull**** that was already refuted
back then, you obnoxious senile pest!

--
Cursitor Doom about Rot Speed:
"I'm not the least surprised. The man is a conspicuous and unashamed