Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ToolWhore (tm) scores again !

Terry Coombs on Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:13:14 -0500
* We did a little yardsailin' last Saturday , I picked up 2 pairs of
Vise Grip branded welding clamp pliers for a buck ... but the big pair
was missing the locking toggle . Just finished making a new one from
comparisons with other similar sized locking pliers . This increases my
arsenal to 7 pairs , in 4 different types . That should be enough for
now . Or like blacksmith tongs there is no such thing as enough - eight
sets so far and I see a need for at least 2 more .

Tools go through three phases: You don't have enough, you almost
have enough, you don't have enough storage space.
--
pyotr filipivich