Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default Running cables from CU into trunking

Nothing wrong with intumescent sealant where the cables enter the CU
(about £3.50 for a tube of Fire Mate at Toolstation.

As for the spacings of the clips. That's easy. Imaging the trunking just
instantly disappears and then just fit the clips where you need them to
keep all the cables roughly held up to the ceiling.

Just to clarify Adam, the last time I did something similar was a long time ago. Then I simply made holes in the side of the trunking matching the CU knockouts. Can I do the same but use intumescent sealant once the cables are passed through?