Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Genuine Philips repair manuals.

I think I have some of those somewhere from way back. N1500/1 N1700 vcrs and
CD100 series cd players and some of the hipster tape recorders.

I used to like the colour coding of the diagrams for lubrication etc, and
the wonderful disassembly instructions then assemble in reverse order was
all you often got.
Adjusting the tape path on vcrs and the head amp was an interesting
experience, often actually worked better without the test gear!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

I've got a few workshop (repair) manuals bought from Philips for various
things I once owned. All 20 plus years old.

Would be a shame to simply junk them, so any suggestions who could make
use of them? For free - just the cost of carriage or better still collect
them.

They are all in hardback folders.

System 4 Series of CRT TVs - KT4, K40.

FL 1.10 TV

CD 104 CD player.

VR 2120 and VR2220 Portable VCC recorder and tuner.

--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.