Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default How do they put the flux in solder?

On Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 3:44:17 PM UTC-4, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 19/03/2019 16:49, John-Del wrote:
I often care less about the how than I am about the "who"..

For example, who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?

And here lies the problem. Far too much reality shows on TV, and every
other craft television show is made intentionally (well, at least here
in the UK) devoid of technical content, so the audience can be shown yet
another "who" instead of "how". Andy Warhol was right.

--
Adrian C

I hope you're not suggesting that the UK has more mindless drivel "reality" shows than we do here in the Colonies. Them's fighting words.