Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Are acoustic boards worth double the price....

In article ,
R D S wrote:
...if noise is not a massive issue anyway?

I'm boarding over a wall, between us and neighbours,
noise isn't a massive problem but I can hear them on occasion.
Wondered since i'm boarding anyway would it be worth the extra 50 quid
or so using the denser accoustic board?

I presume i'll lose a bit of noise anyway by adding standard boards.

Not convinced so called acoustic board works any better than decent
plaster board. You need mass to stop sound.

--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.