Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default My second Plusnet bill

Max Demian wrote
wrote

but I just find mobile phones a complete waste of time and money.

You dont FIND that, you stupidly CLAIM that.

I suppose you are one of those saddoes that traipse around supermarkets
with a phone clamped to one ear braying at the top of your voice that
there are no small tins of beans, only large ones?

Just another of his pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

People use hands free nowadays, so they just look like mad people talking
to themselves.

I use a neckband bluetooth headset and have
to tell the individual running the garage sale
that I am talking on the phone and not them.