Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My second Plusnet bill

On 15/03/2019 10:34, wrote:
In 2016, I went on the ferry and train to Dortmund Xmas market. I
printed out my tickets at home for the train and booked the NH hotel
as well. On the way back, I was trying out my Iridium phone by
ringing my daughter at home and missed the train out of Dortmund as a
result.

I whipped out my Acer Aspire notebook, accessed the cloud and found
the next train out of there. On the train itself, it was most amusing
to see a gaggle of chav Man Citeh fans try and use their chav phones
in the quiet carriage I had chosen. I could access the DB WiFi
thoughas I could understand German and bought a DBahn access ticket
for the day:-).

Whatasmug****youare

Josef Stalin