Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fence post mounting

On 15/03/2019 08:15, jkn wrote:
On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 11:36:36 PM UTC, Mathew Newton wrote:
On Thursday, 14 March 2019 21:35:14 UTC, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

Any thoughts on concreting these in?

Andrew Gabriel, is that really you?

Over the countless years I've been on this group I don't think I recall ever seeing a question from you - you've always been the one helping others! :-)

(And, apologies, no advice from me to offer other than I've heard nothing but good things about Postcrete and that it generally is considered perfect for its job and not worth trying to improve upon, even when it is an issue of quantity)

+1 - I *always* read what Andrew Gabriel has to say on uk.d-i-y, even when I
have no interest in the actual subject ;-)

Sorry Andrew, I too have nothing substantive to pass on to you. I hope you get
some better replies that ours. But at least some of us heartily appreciate
your presence here...

Wow guys, thanks!

--
Andrew Gabriel