Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Mending ceramics

On 14/03/2019 20:29, Chris Hogg wrote:

Hence my comment about less rather than more. For mending ceramics
like yours (actually porcelain dolls' heads), my late wife used to
apply the Araldite with a pin.

The same method I often use with superglue on small objects where I only
want the glue on the area to be joined. Squirt out a drop of superglue
onto a piece of plastic, dip in the point of the pin to pick up a minute
amount of glue and apply to the area to be joined. A _very_ small
droplet will form on the sharp point of the pin.