Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] swldxer1958@gmail.com is offline

Default My second Plusnet bill

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 5:34:11 PM UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote

I book the ferry and ALL my hotels on Booking.com BEFORE I set off

And you'd be ****ed if one of them comes unstuck and would
have to waddle around towing your immense box on wheels
to find a new one., With a mobile you can do it trivially.

This DID happen in 2016 when the border Romania-Moldova was VERY slow and so I binned the already 3 days booked hotel in Chisinau and decided to go to Brasov instead. I drove to a MOL garage in Iasi, bought a coffee and used my laptop and their WiFi to cancel the Moldovan hotel booking.

As we were already booked into the hotel in Brasov, albeit after 3 days, they had my details and we had an extra 3 days there instead.