Alan James

Default Forthcoming Building Regulations on electrical work (Part P)

"RichardS" noaccess@invalid wrote in message
.. .

(2) prevented me from being able to get a long board cut down at one of

the
sheds so that it would fit in the car. They wouldn't lend me one of their
saws, and wouldn't even let me cut it in the car park if I bought a cheap
saw.

How were they going to manage that? Bigger saw? More saws? I don't
believe there would be enough hands in the shed. Couldn't you relocate to
the next store's parking area? And if the worst came to the worst it would
still need to be cut down to fit in the police car. Otherwise no evidence.

Alan