Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] swldxer1958@gmail.com is offline

Default My second Plusnet bill

On Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 11:56:10 PM UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
You must have needed to work out
where to eat or stay and could have used your smartphone
to see whats local

I book the ferry and ALL my hotels on Booking.com BEFORE I set off and enter them into my Garmin Nuvicam and when we need a restaurant or shops, I use my 3790T which is slimmer than a phone.

This was my trip in 2016. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1nN_vHWsAEivVX.jpg

And that isnt viable when walking around some foreign town.
If you had enough of a clue to have a decent smartphone,
you could just take it out of your pocket and use it.

That would be my Garmin 3790T.

See: It zooms into streets and buildings level when you near your destination when out walking around cities.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1nMSSWWoAElF06.jpg