Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default 20 tons of gravel

On 3/13/19 6:45 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 3/13/2019 5:31 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:22:52 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

Â*Â* Well , crushed rock to be more precise . Had it delivered today by
the county , I'll be billed later but the agreed on price was very
reasonable . Unfortunately the rain got too heavy before i finished
spreading it with Rusty the Tractor . This will be the parking pad for
our camper , later an RV if I can convince . But that's just the
beginning , I'm building a "carport" structure to shelter the camper/RV
from the weather - 12 feet clear height and approximately 11'4" clear
sideways and 30 feet long . I plan to park the Harleys under it too . I
priced the metal carport structures , by the time I get the height and
size I want it's over 2500 bucks from the local . I can build it myself
for less than half that with materials from the local lumber yard . Hmmm
, I haven't priced steel structural members , might be cheaper than
lumber . A task for tomorrow , tonight I'm drinkin' whiskey .

What kind of whiskey?

Â* Evan Williams 86 proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey . Sour Mash
and Smewth .

Not a bad bottom shelf bourbon mind you- but smooth? Not. It burns like
blazes going down;-)

--
Nigerian authorities found a man dead in his apartment along with 16
billion dollars stored there. Apparently he had been trying to give it