Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PAT

On Wednesday, 13 March 2019 03:44:34 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
On 12/03/2019 19:22, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

I would suggest that you are not fit to plug the dammned cable into a
socket.

What danger would befall me or others were I to do that? Bear in mind
that I used to buy and install extension cables 25 at a time, and I used
to buy 13A plugs fitted with 3A fuses by the hundred and use them all,
and in fifty years I didn't electrocute or otherwise harm a single person.

Bill

I used to do various silly things with mains when a kid, no-one got harmed, doesn't mean it was safe.