Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default PAT

On 12/03/2019 19:22, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:15:05 +0000, Bill Wright
wrote:

On 12/03/2019 03:57, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

Like yourself though, they all knew everything there was to know about
the subject even before they did the course.

Your sarcasm fails because actually I do know everything necessary to
check the safety of a mains extension lead. As do many people.

Unfortunately for technical pseudo-elitists it really isn't rocket science.

Bill

Really?

I would suggest that you are not fit to plug the dammned cable into a
socket.

Yup, but that is because you are generally obnoxious and have your head
too far up your own arse.

--
Cheers,

John.