Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PAT

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
On 12/03/2019 03:57, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

Like yourself though, they all knew everything there was to know about
the subject even before they did the course.

Your sarcasm fails because actually I do know everything necessary to
check the safety of a mains extension lead. As do many people.

Unfortunately for technical pseudo-elitists it really isn't rocket
science.

Are you saying you've never come across such a thing miss wired, Bill? In
the days when people made up their own extension leads?

I've seen plugs where the brown went to earth. After all brown is closer
to the colour of earth than green.

--
*Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.