Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default My second Plusnet bill

On 12/03/2019 12:07, Jim K.. wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 11:00:49 AM UTC, JimK wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 12:33:58 AM UTC, Andrew wrote:
On 10/03/2019 23:10, Fredxx wrote:
However in a modern age it is normal to have a mobile phone,

Rubbish.

I don't have one either.

In this "modern age" lots of people take drugs, or pretend
that the NHS is 'free', but again not me.

I think my last landline call was over a week ago, so why would I pay for a mobile phone so just sit there unused?

Because it's cheaper than paying over £16 for additional land line
call charges, you trolling cock?
--
Jim K

My broadband uses the same landline as my phone, so why do I need ANOTHER phone?

BECAUSE THE LANDLINE PHONE COSTS YOU TOO MUCH...

MINE COSTS **** ALL AT WEEKENDS AND I USE EMAIL FOR
MOST INFORMATION TRANSFER.