Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default My second Plusnet bill

On 12/03/2019 09:48, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 12:33:58 AM UTC, Andrew wrote:
On 10/03/2019 23:10, Fredxx wrote:
However in a modern age it is normal to have a mobile phone,

Rubbish.

I don't have one either.

In this "modern age" lots of people take drugs, or pretend
that the NHS is 'free', but again not me.

I think my last landline call was over a week ago, so why would I pay for a mobile phone so just sit there unused? I have a TV, two laptops, 4 GPSs and only the TV costs me in the licence fee.

I thought you had a cheap sat phone ?.

I might get one for emergencies but only if battery lasted
for at least 30 days without use before needing a recharge.