Anthony Diodati

Default Help! Gas furnace ignition goofed?

No, A little stick, The Hammer was for the dryer motor above, Pay
attention...........LOL.....:)
Tony D.
"Greg O" wrote in message

"Anthony Diodati" wrote in message
Possible, ?? could possibly be whatever triggers the ignition too.
I am not a hvac man, play one at home tho sometimes............lol,
These guys usually won't tell you nothing, I guess its for good

reason
A Gas furnace, does of course have the potential to be VERY dangerous!
Sometimes if you read between the lines you can learn something
Again, I'll probley get hell, but might want to try Taping ,(Taping now,

not
beating the **** out of,..........lol) the ignition box when it is doing
that.

Hit with a hammer! It won't help!