Posted to rec.woodworking
Colin Campbell Colin Campbell is offline

Default Non-Metalic Wire?

On Sat, 09 Mar 2019 16:22:49 -0600, Leon wrote:

On 3/8/2019 9:50 PM, Colin Campbell wrote:
On Fri, 08 Mar 2019 21:48:27 -0500, Clare Snyder wrote:

I thought it was the inbread homeschooled backwoods southern
repugnicans who couldn't read or write past a 3rd grade level. Those
and the sons of rich new york mobsters that run for president as a way
to "improve their brand"

In other word - current "right" voters (or at least TRUMP voters)
and
Trump offspring

Looks like time to update the killfile: this kind of snide ad hominem
bull**** is a complete waste of time, and totally out of place in an
exchange of ideas and experience of woodworking.

Colin

You should probably hang around longer before kill filing any one. I
would say you might be a recent poster, I don't recall you being on this
group in the past few years. Many of us here have been here sine the
last millennium. And as we get older we kinda become less tolerant. and
go off on a tangent. ;~)

You're probably right, Leon; the comments caught me crossways after a
long day, and I hit send before think. AAMOF, I've been following the NG
for 3-4 years, just don't have a lot to say. I figure 2 eyes, 2 ears and
only 1 mouth has to mean something.

Thanks for the nudge, Leon!

Colin