Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Danfoss Set5 Programmer

On 09/03/2019 13:16, Roger Mills wrote:
On 09/03/2019 09:19, wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the instructions?

Just moved into a new house. I can set the time of day and the 3
heating times by repeated pressing of the program button, but can't
figure out how to set the hot water times. I'm guessing there's a
combination of buttons.

Andrew

I used to have one of those. I may still have the instructions at home -
I'm not there at the moment.

I don't think you can set then CH and HW times independently. Each can
be independently permanently ON, permanently OFF or TIMED - but I think
there's only one set of on/off timers which they both share.

I used to use mine just for timing the HW. I set CH to permanently on
and actually controlled it with a programmable stat.

Back home now. here's a scan of the User Instructions.

https://app.box.com/s/yeist0b0g3iaq680bdk68bm58o7gsnae

It's like I said - you can't have different timings for CH and HW.

--
Cheers,
Roger