Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Danfoss Set5 Programmer

Does anyone have a link to the instructions?

Just moved into a new house. I can set the time of day and the 3 heating times by repeated pressing of the program button, but can't figure out how to set the hot water times. I'm guessing there's a combination of buttons.

Andrew
Posted to uk.d-i-y

What search term did you use? I can't find anything that actually links to the instructions.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Wow, many thanks for that. It all makes sense now.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 11:39:03 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

What search term did you use? I can't find anything that actually links to the instructions.

Danfoss Set5. I use Firefox browser.
--
Dave W
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Roger Mills, Baz Wood wrote:
https://app.box.com/s/yeist0b0g3iaq680bdk68bm58o7gsnae

Hi
I am about to change the Set 5 to a more modern controller. Would you please
send copy or link for installation instructions so that I can understand which
wires correspond. Many thanks Baz )

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1350413-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi,
Can I get please new link?
Many thanks.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1350413-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

For full context remove brain, oh sorry that part has obviously already been
done, sorry.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Boris" wrote in message
roupdirect.com...
Hi,
Can I get please new link?
Many thanks.

--
For full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1350413-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sorry, Roger
This link no longer available, could you please provide another one?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1350413-.htm