Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Non-Metalic Wire?

On Friday, March 8, 2019 at 10:50:59 PM UTC-5, Colin Campbell wrote:
On Fri, 08 Mar 2019 21:48:27 -0500, Clare Snyder wrote:

I thought it was the inbread homeschooled backwoods southern
repugnicans who couldn't read or write past a 3rd grade level. Those and
the sons of rich new york mobsters that run for president as a way to
"improve their brand"

In other word - current "right" voters (or at least TRUMP voters) and
Trump offspring

Looks like time to update the killfile: this kind of snide ad hominem
bull**** is a complete waste of time, and totally out of place in an
exchange of ideas and experience of woodworking.

Colin

I assume that you are going to killfile those on both sides of that
conversation, right? You seemed to have snipped the original comment
that prompted that response. Wouldn't it be hypocritical to killfile
one, but not the other?

Hmmm...come to think of it, this entire thread is totally out of place
in an exchange of ideas and experience of woodworking. Your killfile
is going to wipe out more than a couple of the few people left that
actually discuss woodworking.