Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Non-Metalic Wire?

On Friday, March 8, 2019 at 9:55:31 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, March 8, 2019 at 9:00:49 PM UTC-5, gray_wolf wrote:
On 3/8/2019 11:03 AM, Leon wrote:
I saw this and was wondering how long it has been around and how does it work.
What is it made out of to deliver electricity?

https://www.lowesforpros.com/pd/Sout...e-Roll/1193433

What am I missing?Â* Are they actually talking about the casing?Â* The casing is
not wire...

Apparently they are talking about the casing. Down at the bottom of the page
they say Copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper. Poorly written ad.
Can anyone here name a non-metallic material that a good conductor of electricity?
Who educates these people?

Air (at high enough voltages)

Ever heard of lightening?

Without the "e"? ;-)