Horatio Hornblower

Default Washing machine drain backs up!

On 22 Feb 2004 16:23:44 GMT, "(none)" (None) wrote:

:Horatio Hornblower wrote in
:
:
: Do you know off hand how long a 2 inch no-hub coupling is?
:
:Three and a half inches. I happen to have one on hand from repairing a soil
ipe.
:
Thanks. The one I just bought at Home Depot is 3 3/8 inches. Today, I
assemble.

I'm wondering another thing. Do you have to affix the drain hose to the
laundry sink? I'm worried it will jump off the edge. Actually, I got an
idea to have a piece of plywood on top of the sink with a hole in it for
the drain hose and something on the other side to hold the drain hose in
the hole! Well, actually that "something" is going to be my stainless
steel lint trap.