Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Does anyone have a Pillar Drill for sale?

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Jim K.." wrote in message
o.uk...
whisky-dave Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 12:47:37 UTC, JimK wrote:
TimW Wrote in message:
On 06/03/2019 12:12, Jim K.. wrote:
[...]

(This isn't eBay or Freecycle)

No, it's a newsgroup, so anyone can post anything.

TW

& you frequently do ;-)

well I noticed the other day someone on Facebook wanted to sell a horse riding
saddle, but I couldn't decide whether this is/was a DIY relivent.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/25jr92i1vs...36.20.png?dl=0

Masochism? Probably not strictly DIY... ;-)

Corse it is when you whip yourself, stupid.

But if you whip yourself, then that also makes you sadist.

Presumably the degree of sadism which determines how hard
you whip yourself, must match the degree of masochism you
show in enjoying being whipped that hard.

So that they cancel each other out.

michael adams