Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default Does anyone have a Pillar Drill for sale?

On 06/03/2019 09:53, Jonathan Hill wrote:
Hi All,

I'm a stringed musical instrument maker moving into a studio @ Deptford Cockpit Arts.

I'm looking for a Pillar Drill, either floor standing or smaller table top one, both are fine.

If anyone has one they are selling or knows of anyone please let me know!

Many thanks
Jonathan

If it isn't too critical there are lots available new at reasonable
prices. Machine Mart, B & Q, Toolstation have them at £80 to £100.

If you want second hand try the marketplace on Facebook. It's very good,
fast moving, and lots of gear. It's far better than eBay.

Bill