Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 08:54:34 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Fark, stupid *******s only allow those in the uk to see their site.

No VPN's in your part of the world?

Corse there are, that's how I worked out that it wasn't
a ****ed site, just a stupid configuration of it.

But you STILL couldn't watch it, you driveling senile asshole! LOL

I actually have it so I don't see the stupid ads on the BBC RSS news feed
which happens to be the second best news feed I use multiple times a day.

Nobody was talking about the BBC, senile idiot! tsk

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"