Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default RS items Frequently bought together

On Tuesday, 5 March 2019 14:52:19 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
I was ordering some MC3008 's and RS think drill bits are frequently
ordered with them, Weird.

anyone else noticed any strange bought together items.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4cpq58f060...54.21.png?dl=0

just on amazon looking at walkie talkies and they are recommending I buy a
toothbrush with them...tee hee

Most of teh links I find on amazon are useful not all but with amazon they sell just about evertying that can be legally sold so I'd expect such oddities.

I've 3 things on my next amazon order.
two of them just list things as below.

Sponsored products related to this item
Recommendations & Popular Items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items

One item being
LANMU 0.96" I2C IIC SPI Serial 128X64 White Blue OLED LCD LED Display Module

Frequently bought together
Elegoo 120pcs Multicolored Dupont Wire 40pin Male to Female, 40pin Male to Male,
Elegoo UNO R3 Board ATmega328P ATMEGA16U2 with USB Cable for Arduino

See all the above items are strongly linked to the original product , in fact the student has a UNO and has bough some of those leads off me last time.

Can yuo tell the differnce in usuefulness between Frequently bought together
and any other recomendations.