Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default BMW on Motorway??

In article ,
F news@nowhere wrote:
On 04/03/2019 21:20, Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:

Didn't think the per lane VSL cameras flashed but as most of the
motorway driving I do isn't on "smart" motorways could be wrong.

I've certainly seen the HADECS3 gantry cameras give the double-flash in
a "smart" section, but I've only seen that happen when a non-NSL speed
is displayed.

The gantry was showing NSL when I saw the flash. It looks like there's
some inconsistency in the way they're set up. And just to keep on-topic,
it was a BMW that was flashed.

NSL is 70mph. If the BMW was doing more than that it might have beeen
flashed.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England