Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default RS items Frequently bought together

On Tuesday, 5 March 2019 10:48:48 UTC, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 05/03/19 09:53, whisky-dave wrote:
I was ordering some MC3008 's and RS think drill bits are frequently ordered with them, Weird.

anyone else noticed any strange bought together items.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4cpq58f060...54.21.png?dl=0

Two things strange about that - the "frequently" and the price of that
drill bit. Or was that for a dozen? Can't check as the RS-online site is
down at present.

I thought it a 'bit' expensive ;-)

But we get a deal
Price Each
Was £23.81
You pay £20.95 excluding VAT

I dounbt I'd buy that drill bit, I'm usually buying bits of less than 4mm D and less than a couple of quid each.

even when I;'ve bought a whole set I'd pay less than £20.

Product Details
HSS Straight Shank Carbide Tipped Jobber Drill (A160)
HSS Straight Shank Carbide Tipped Jobber drill for machining hard, abrasive materials up to x4 diameter
Bright finish with Steam Tempered flutes
Manufactured to BS328/DIN338 standards

Standards
DIN 338; BS 328; ISO235

--