Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Fireplace in a shed?!

wrote in message
On Monday, 4 March 2019 18:22:42 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
People throw them away nowadays. I have THREE fridge freezers which
I got for nowt on freecycle in the space of a month. If I wanted to,
I could get about 15 sofas. WTF are people doing? Buying new furniture
when the old stuff looks like new?

They're throwing away old stuff which still looks new, so they can buy
some new stuff that looks old.

Personally, I'm very pleased I bought all my 1970s teak lounge furniture
when it was cheap and unfashionable. It's coming back in again.

Owain

but will you live long enough for your coloured bathroom suit to be in again
? ....