Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley Rob Morley is offline

Default USB PSUs with C14 inlet?

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 04:43:59 +0000
John Rumm wrote:

Has anyone seen any decent USB PSUs (2A ideally) with a IEC C14 style
inlet? (or even better a pass through)?

(basically for an application where I have a power feed to a
commercial display TV, that is presented only on normal C13 style
mains lead. No easy way of getting to the supply end, so I need a way
of splitting the power to feed the TV and also an additional USB PSU
to run a Raspberry Pi (the TV has no USB sockets of its own))

Wouldn't it be neatest to fit a C14 socket to the side of a black
project box with a c13 lead and USB lead coming out the other side, and
a bare-board PSU inside?