Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare[_4_] Michael Chare[_4_] is offline

Default USB PSUs with C14 inlet?

On 03/03/2019 04:43, John Rumm wrote:

Has anyone seen any decent USB PSUs (2A ideally) with a IEC C14 style
inlet? (or even better a pass through)?

(basically for an application where I have a power feed to a commercial
display TV, that is presented only on normal C13 style mains lead. No
easy way of getting to the supply end, so I need a way of splitting the
power to feed the TV and also an additional USB PSU to run a Raspberry
Pi (the TV has no USB sockets of its own))

There are plenty of USB power supplies that have C8 figure of 8 inputs,
usually with multiple USB outlets.

On ebay you can buy C14 to C7 adapters. I also found a cable that had a
C14 on one end and three C13 on the other end. Would that not achieve
waht you want?

--
Michael Chare