Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default mixing light bulbs

wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 09:06:18 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

I doubt I am changing anything here. If it works I am
not screwing with it and my lighting is such a small
part my electric bill I would never get the money back.

I didn't do it to save money, to have a much more
fancy fully automatic system for all the lights.

I am pretty happy with how automatic my lights are, Like I said if I
was starting from Zero I might think of something like that but this
has evolved based on our needs, everything is readily available parts
and pretty simple to understand, My wife keeps reminding me not to
make things too complicated because I am going to die some day.
I don't even have a programmable thermostat

A well designed system for the lights will work fine after you are dead.