Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default mixing light bulbs

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 20:59:56 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 03/02/2019 01:25 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
No work left for ther Democrats to do IF that was their intention

How about that Trudeau? Has the Indian added his scalp to her collection
yet?

Bibi may wind up behind bars too. May's ship is sinking fast and
Merkel's is already underwater. Macron appears to have a little problem too.

Is Putin the only leader that runs a tight ship?

Trudeau's definitely got some stink on him whether he actually got
his foot into the **** or not. So far it's just "inappropriate" not
"illegal" The conservatives have screwed up even worse in the past -
with the Airbus scandal - so stupidity isn't particularly particular
about what party you belong to.

We've got our own version of the Donald in Ontario with Dougy Ford -
brother of the former crack-smoking Toronto mayor Bobby Ford. People
thought he couldn't be worse than our former liberalpremier - but
they've pretty much been proven wrong already. If not worse, he's
definitely no better.

It appears anyone who actually WANTS the job should be disqualified
before they even start.