Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default mixing light bulbs

On 03/02/2019 11:41 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 11:33:35 -0600, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 3/1/19 7:48 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

[snip]

Whatever happened to "government of the people, by the people, and
for the people" - I might have gotten the order wrong but - - - -

There is NO "the people". Some will always be left out, like all those
who did NOT vote for Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump (Gary) but I wasn't left out of the tax cut.
It saved me about $600 compared to running the same return on the 2017
tax code.

I'm planning on doing my taxes and I anticipate BOHICA particularly for
the state. Many states don't tax SS but this one does.