BillR

Default BG Central Heating breakdown care

ANt wrote:
snip
B Gas are now nothing more than a milk-cow division of Centrica, who
have also f***ed up the AA.

I have AA buildings and contents insurance. It's the worst level of
service I've ever had in my life. When applying for it, it took 10
iterations of the policy before they managed to get it right. I even
faxed them an altered copy of their own document with instructions to
change it so it looks like THIS. They still didn't get it right. They
also couldn't get their heads round me wanting my wife and I named on
the policy as Mr & Mrs X...they managed every combination of MR & MRs
firstname lastname you could think of. At one stage I thought they
were just taking the p1ss.
I'm in the process of finding another provider now..

Ant.

You should see the knuckleheads that work there, I have.
And their IT, its unbelievable. The PCs they have to use you wouldn't give
skip room to.
All the AAs & and B Gas "servers" have been centralised together in Mitcham
(at the gas works) and a right hodge-bodge it is too :-).
Most of the orig AA IT staff left under acrimonious circumstances and they
seem to rely on contractors now.