Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul Welsh Paul Welsh is offline

Default What do YOU pay for broadband?

On 02/03/2019 16:03, Broadback wrote:

Here. IDNET, fixed IP address. ADSL2+. 6596kbps DOWN 1059kbps UP

Line rental + broadband is £28 + 20% VAT.

£30.80

PAYG phone calls extra on that - usually a couple of quid a month...

Mobile - PAYG as well on 3 Mobile. Generally also a couple of quid a
month.

Same here, but not surprising as I am also with Idenet

Also IDNet, but I'm £39.6 per month (paid yearly) for 55/10 FTTC Unlimited.

I hadn't realised IDNet was so popular. In fact I never really think
about them at all, which I guess is a sign of good service.

Mobile PAYG GiffGaff £5 a month bundle 500MB data and 150 minutes.