Posted to alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default Deteriorated Rubber Grips on Sonicare Toothbrush Handle

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 8:10:54 AM UTC-6, Wade Garrett wrote:
The rubber grip cushioning on my wife's Sonicare HX6730 toothbrush
handle has softened, gotten sticky and started to chunk off.

Youtube videos show how to replace the battery and do other mechanical
repairs- but I couldn't find anything about replacing the rubber grip
panels.

I guess I could just peel them off- but I don;t think she'd be happy
with a redneck fix. Any ideas for doing a proper repair?

If you can find "heat shrink" tubing large enough
to cover it. I just checked my own (different model)
electric toothbrush and some of the tubing in
the Harbor Freight pack slid over.